Monday, February 04, 2008

Home

I have returned to Evanston after flight cancellation and rerouting through Washington DC. I got in at 1am CST. I am a walking zombie. There is a lot of snow here, I think more than we've had since I've lived here. And we're expecting another winter storm tomorrow and Wed. It was 60 when I left Norfolk. I'm looking forward to moving back there.

I have many details to share from the weekend, including three great interviews for jobs, any of which I would enjoy. For now though, I ask your prayers for my family. My cousin Anne's husband, John died yesterday at 1:30pm. He had been battling leukemia for a few years. He had come out of remission this summer and they had no treatments left. He is at peace now, but we are all very sad to lose him. May his soul and the souls of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

1 Comments:

At 2/04/2008 4:47 PM , Blogger Raisin said...

Prayers for your family, yes. Very good to know you got back safely.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home