Thursday, January 03, 2008

Theology

My morning was not good. The question was not as bad as Ethics, but it was hard and broad and took a lot of energy. And then the electronic submission was a dismal failure. Three strikes and they're out. The electronic submission part of the GOEs has been a nightmare and hugely stress reducing. Many of my classmates refused to participate. I tried, and now I will stop trying and just turn hard copies in to Newland. Contemporary Society is next.

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2008 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for Newland! It sounds like it is supposed to be stress reducing but instead is stress INDUCING! Ugh. I am so sorry. Try to relax some in the morning. You are nearly at the high water mark! Life preservers, hugs and prayers sent your way. What WAS the question?
Love!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home