Home for the holidays
Well, the snow and ice were not nearly as bad as predicted, at least not where I was driving. Janey's ordination was perfectly wonderful with a fantastic sermon by Gary Hall and a lovely reception in the Town Hall. It was so great to get to be there. From there I went to Knoxville to spend an evening with theatre friends, Casey and Kenton. We had a joyful time reconnecting. Now I am at my parents' in GA, listening to Christmas music and anticipating dinner.
When I arrived I had an invitation in my email to an interview weekend for the assistant job that I really want. Unfortunately it conflicts with some field ed responsibilities, so I have to figure out what to do. I can hardly believe ordination is just over a month away. There are still GOEs to get through, but I'm losing interest in them. Soon I can say that I survived them and that they are over! That will be a good thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home