The Road to Recovery
is slow. But at least I seem to be on the road. Yesterday I was able to attend a class and last night I went to a meeting at church. Today I took my liturgy exam and survived. I'm sure I did well enough to pass, and that's all I needed. I treated it like practice for the GOEs.
We had 5-6 inches of snow two nights ago (though I'd swear I took 9 inches off the top of my car.) Tonight we're expecting 2-4 more. I want to point out that I have not complained this year about lack of snow, so it can't be blamed on me.

1 Comments:
I am so glad you are on the mend. I have worried that it has taken so long. Do not overdo! You are almost through the next to last semester of seminary!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home