Kick me when I'm down
In case you haven't heard enough whining about illness, I'm going to do some more. The cold/respiratory thing has now dug its hooks into me and is making me miserable in a whole new way. The good news is that I got an extension on my project that is due tomorrow. A good thing since it is only about 1/2 way done. But since I have a headache, a cough, nasty sinus stuff, and a still not recovered stomach, I had better take myself off to bed so that I can try to keep going tomorrow. Sigh... Yay for NyQuil.

1 Comments:
Ooh, it's the Creeping Death. It's a sign that you're outside your proper habitat range. Good news: last Chicago winter. Also good news (as noted in post): NyQuil. Good luck with the little bugs and get as much sleep as possible!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home