Monday, November 19, 2007

Sun and sermons

I'm sitting outside in my parents' backyard in the sun. It's close to 70 degrees and though it's a bit chilly for sitting in the shade, in the sun it's warm and cozy. I'm working on my sermon for Sunday. The sermon is also part of a project for my Anglican Polity class. It's hard, though, to turn a sermon into a project, because the most important thing is to preach the gospel, and the secondary thing has to be making the sermon work for the project. It seemed like such a good idea to combine the two, but I'm afraid I'm going to end up without a project. I have 3 projects due in the next 3 weeks. Sadly, though I've thought about them, I've done little actual work on any of them. Here when I should be starting to prepare for GOEs I will never get to them because I'll be so busy trying to get the term work done. Oh well. In just over a month they'll be over and then I can stop worrying about them. Be like the lilies Lauren. They don't worry about the GOEs and they get by just fine. Damn lilies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home