Saturday, December 01, 2007

A fog in my head

Well, yesterday I had started feeling better, and I was all set to write a post about my improvement, but in the past 12 hours the cold/sinus thing has taken a turn for the worse, and this morning I am feeling like there's a giant cloud in my head. I can't hear out of one ear, and my sinuses are in bad shape. This week is considerably busier than last week, and I need to be able to participate in it - fun things as well as work. Fortunately I'm all stocked up on crackers and soup and jello and fluids. As we are expecting a winter storm with precipitation of great variety today, it's a good day for curling up on the couch and finishing projects.

1 Comments:

At 12/03/2007 5:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that I looked a second time and realized there wasn't an "r" in the title where I thought it was...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home