Sunday, December 09, 2007

Definite Improvement

Today I went to church and was able to be a lay reader though I benched myself during Communion so as not to inadvertently spread any lingering germs. I felt good and was able to sing and didn't cough too much. When I got home I had to take a nap, and I was low energy when I got up, but I forced myself to work hard on one of my projects, and now it's about 3/4 of the way done. My other project is about 1/2 done. I'm hoping to finish them both up tomorrow so that I can simply enjoy the rest of the week. There are so many fun things I could be doing instead of projects.

Saturday I leave to drive to KY for my friend Janey's ordination Sunday. Then I'll be in GA till after Christmas. The big exams are the first week of January, and then all the hardest stuff will be over. Yippee!

It's good to be feeling somewhat human again. I was beginning to worry about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home