Friday, January 18, 2008

Two weeks to go

Two weeks from today is the Feast of St. Brigid, the day I will be ordained a deacon. It's hard to believe it's almost here. There are so many things to do between now and then! I just got off a conference call with the canon to the ordinary about job interviews. I'm interviewing next weekend for an assistant position. Most of the other jobs available are for "deacon-in-charge" positions that would lead to rector positions. I'm still not sure how I feel about that. I'd really like to be an assistant first. There's the possibility that another assistant position may open up in VA Beach. I just need to keep praying that God will match me up with wherever I need to be.

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2008 5:30 PM , Blogger Raisin said...

Prayers to you as you get ready to leave for this very big week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home