Thursday, January 17, 2008

Flash Freeze

We are having what is known as a flash freeze. It's been in the mid-thirties all day and now it's 18 and dropping fast. As much as I will miss the lake and my friends in seminary, I want to move back to where there is never a flash freeze, freezing fog, or thunder snow. Well, maybe thunder snow is kinda cool, but no other frozen stuff. We're supposed to have a high of 5 on Saturday. And that's the day I'm up at 4:30am to go cook breakfast at a homeless shelter. I keep reminding myself that if I'm so cold, how much worse it must be to have to live out in this.

2 Comments:

At 1/18/2008 4:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thunder snow is very cool. Best weather phenomenon here by far. Thunderstorms in the mountains also very cool, but only if you're in a hut or something similar.

 
At 1/21/2008 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's quite freezing here at the moment, too. Though nothing as exciting as thunder snow. Oh, and if you need a place to stay back home we have an extra room.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home