Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dream

I had my first ordination dream two nights ago. I'm a little concerned that it was taking place in a huge church in Delaware. Do you think that means anything?

5 Comments:

At 1/16/2008 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thibnk it means things rarely go exactly according to plan.

 
At 1/16/2008 6:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lived in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware from ages 3-5. That's the only family connection I know of. Mom

 
At 1/16/2008 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you ask Skip and Bev?

 
At 1/17/2008 5:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did Dela ware?

She wore a New Jersey.

 
At 1/17/2008 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It means you need a sea-side retreat. (Of course, I think everything means that!!) I think it also means you are anxious about BP being large enough.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home