Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sermon over

The sermon went well this morning, and then I came home and went to bed for 3 hours. Of course the first hour and a half I couldn't sleep because of yard noise, including the dean's dog who always seems to come out and bark while I'm napping. I had a crazy dream last night in which I was getting married, but I hadn't planned any of the wedding. I hadn't even ever seen the dress. The reception was taking place in a basement with roaches. I kept wondering who had planned the wedding. Bizarre. There were people who I haven't seen from since high school there, but few of my current or even recent friends. Mostly there were people I didn't know. Perhaps I have my 20th high school reunion on my mind, even though I won't be able to go to it.

At any rate, I had enough energy to get through the morning and even walked our labyrinth in between. People said kind things, and there was lemonade afterwards. It's quite warm today and supposed to be very hot and humid this week. I may have to relocate to my neighbor's where there is air conditioning.

Below are my beautiful birthday flowers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home