Saturday, July 28, 2007

Birthday Girl

I'm 38 years old today. I've always been very fond of birthdays. As many of you know, I consider it to be a person's own personal new year's day. It's the one day of the year to really celebrate yourself. I also never really get the part about pretending to be younger. Maybe because I've always looked so much younger than I am. Of course, I might feel differently about that in 2 years, but I still don't think I'll try to hide my age.

I had a really nice time at dinner last night with a few friends. Today I'll work some more on polishing the sermon, and I'm having lunch with another friend, and then maybe I'll get to Harry Potter. We'll see. It feels good to be in the no Greek zone.

Blessings to everyone today!

2 Comments:

At 7/28/2007 9:04 AM , Blogger Raisin said...

Very best wishes for a happy birthday! Enjoy Harry -- it was great!

 
At 8/08/2007 1:30 PM , Blogger Heidi Haverkamp said...

I'm sorry I missed it, Lauren! But beautiful flowers... and many gifts in the past few weeks, it sounds like. I hope your next gift is a curve on your Greek exam!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home