Friday, July 27, 2007

Half way there!

Today marks the halfway point of Greek. I did not realize until today that we are squeezing 2 semesters worth of Greek into 6 weeks. No wonder it's overwhelming. We've done 25 chapters of a 35 chapter book. Hopefully it's going to slow down a teensy bit as we keep reviewing all the old stuff.

I have also finished a rough draft of the sermon for Sunday. I can't say that I'm jumping up and down with excitement about it, but I think that I can live with it and hope that the Holy Spirit will help me out. Mostly I'm glad to have something. I can always tweak it tomorrow.

One of my new Hoffman friends sent me beautiful flowers for my birthday. Irises and stargazer lilies which are my favorites. It was such a wonderful surprise! I didn't get to the Harry Potter movie today, but I may manage it tomorrow. We'll see. For now, I'm going to go get ready to have dinner with friends at the Irish Pub. Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home