Seminarian Intern
Today was my first official day as the seminarian intern at St. Elisabeth's. My first day to wear a clergy shirt and seminarian collar. I felt like I was playing dress up and kept adjusting the collar until I finally got used to it. Nothing else was very different. I was a lay reader at both services. We had two people at 8:00. I got a parishioner to take my picture after the service so that everyone could see me in my new uniform. It felt weird and exciting at the same time. In two weeks I'll be preaching there, and in a month I'll be preaching at my parents' church in GA. Enough blogging. Better get off to work on Greek and think about sermons.

7 Comments:
So awesome! You look so great. Congrats.
Heather
Thanks! It's pretty exciting. What's ever happened with your blog?
looking good! Dan and Sonja
Hey Lauren,
You do look great. Congratulations! On this and your Greek test, too!
:)
Emily
You look so natural in this habit! beverly
Just adding to the other accolades... but you do look great. Very natural!
Can't remember if it was Emerson or Thoreau who said "beware of all enterprises requiring new clothes." But you look great anyway!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home