The Trip
I've been so tired since I've been back that I haven't had time to talk about my trip at all. I spent yesterday dealing with my car. The body shop did a great job repairing the damage from the tree, but while my car was there, it got scratched in two new places, so I had to take it back, and I am yet again in a rental car. Frustrating way to reenter. I also had forgotten I had a vestry meeting at St. Elisabeth's last night and didn't remember until 5:00. My trip has really pushed everything out of my mind. Today I am slowly unpacking and trying to readjust. I got some sleep last night - the first night, despite my exhaustion, Zoya meowed all night long, telling me all about how I had abandoned her.
I think I'll talk about the trip in little spurts so it doesn't overwhelm me. The first leg was visiting Cliff and his family in Napa. He and son Mason toured me around San Francisco for the day. We walked on the Golden Gate Bridge, ate lunch at Fisherman's Wharf and watched the sea lions, drove down curvy Lombard St., and went to Grace Cathedral and walked the labyrinth there. It was a fun day, and it was great to see Cliff. He loves his job and California and sends greetings to all who know him. Pictures below.

1 Comments:
I am soooooo envious! I miss San Fran (and Cliff!) I'm glad you had some fun while you were out there and were able to forget about school, your car, etc for a little while!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home