Thursday, May 31, 2007

Prayer Request

Please pray for me and the Seabury Community today and tomorrow as we prepare for tomorrow's Commencement. I am waking up every morning with a queasy stomach that lasts until about 3pm. Yesterday I felt too sick to go to my last Ethics class. I'm hopeful it's all stress and will dissipate after tomorrow, but who knows? Classes are over. Rehearsal is today. Good news is that it looks like rain will come today and not tomorrow. About 30 hours and this will all be over.

2 Comments:

At 5/31/2007 10:09 AM , Blogger Heidi Haverkamp said...

Everything will be fine, Laurel. Even if it isn't. You're the greatest and in the end, God is the end of all things, not things in themselves.

 
At 5/31/2007 8:48 PM , Blogger Raisin said...

Dear Madam MC, You are the best, the most organized, and the person I will be smiling at tomorrow. You are great. I thank you a zillion times.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home