Another Quiz
I guess it's appropriate for a seminarian to do well on this quiz, though I have to say it was really pretty easy.
You know the Bible 100%!
Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!
Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

2 Comments:
Hey, I got 98% - I wonder what I got wrong...anyway, guess I'll take it. Happy Ascensiontide, my friend, and I'll talk to you after Commencement.
Um. Even a heathen like me got 82%. Ok, so I'm a reasonably well read and historical heathen, but still. (Learning about the civil rights movement probably did the most to help me answer the few obscure questions that I got right. Thanks, Obama, for the Joshua generation bit.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home