Cliffhanger Resolved
Sorry I forgot to write the end of the saga. I got up the next day, proofed the paper and turned it in. I needed to get it off my list. Now it's Reading Week, and I have much to do, but yesterday I didn't do much of it.
The crabapples are starting to bloom, and though they may not be as spectacular as last year, they're still beautiful. The redbuds up here are gorgeous, too. It's not warm enough, though we have had a couple of days in the 80's. We seem to hang out in the 50's and then jump to 80+ and then have a cold front and drop down to 50's. What ever happened to 70? One more winter here, and then I can go home again where spring comes when it's supposed to.
In a month this quarter and Commencement will be over. I will be sad to say good-bye to the seniors, but I will be so pleased when my responsibilities for planning Commencement are over. Next year will be the first time I can actually enjoy the service because I won't have to plan it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home