Monday, April 16, 2007

Meme

I've been memed. Or is that tagged for a meme? Or tagged to meme? I don't know. Anyway, I'm supposed to write 6 weird things about myself and then tag 6 more people. Hmm... Since I have 15 minutes till Evensong rehearsal, I guess writing weird things about me is as good a way to spend the time as any.

1. I don't like vegetables. (I don't consider that weird. But since most people reading here do, I include it.)

2. When I was a child I thought I came from another planet. It wasn't a joke. I really believed that.

3. When I was a kid I also gave gender to my crayons. That is, red, pink, and the colors on that side of the box were female, and green and the others were male. Blue was female, though. Red and blue vied for green's attention. There were all kinds of fancy rules about who could color next to whom. Just because red was my favorite and liked green, didn't mean that red could color in all the space around green, thereby keeping blue out. There had to be a certain fairness to it. I'm probably the only person to create whole romance novels out of Crayola.

4. I only like to stop at Citgo gas stations. I have no rational reason for doing so. (My parents think this is really weird.)

5. I don't ever like to close the blinds. I have to see out at all times, though I frequently don't go out. I even like to have the blinds open at night so I can wake up to sky and sun in the morning and not a dark and dreary room.

6. Every time I burp I say, "Pardon me," quietly, even if there's no one around to hear.

Since Heidi tagged me, I don't want to tag all the same people she did. And my browser doesn't allow me to provide links to their sites here. I'm not even sure I know 6 other people who blog. I'll have to think about this.

3 Comments:

At 4/20/2007 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll consider myself tagged.

Sanba38
Livejournal.com

 
At 4/20/2007 8:55 PM , Blogger Merely Human said...

Cool. I'm glad you tagged yourself. I sort of tagged Doug, too, though he only responded through email since his blog isn't really the meme kind.

 
At 4/22/2007 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six weird things about kjabernathy:

1. I don't like sitting by the window on planes because I worry that the side of the plane will fall off and I'll get sucked out.

2. I think my feet are creepy. Really. I don't like looking at them.

3. I clip articles from magazines and send them to people. A lot.

4. I hate the bottom of my feet being dirty, but I hate wearing shoes or socks.

5. Be it church or a lecture hall I always sit on the left.

6. I own books in languages I don't read and am unlikely ever to learn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home