Monday, April 02, 2007

Lauren Big Head

You can just start calling me Lauren Big Head. People continued to say such kind things about my sermon today. And - I got to sing the psalm again at the Eucharist and people told me it was beautiful. I really love to sing, and it's been such a gift to have the opportunity to learn to have some confidence in solo singing. I'm singing the psalm on Good Friday, too - all of Psalm 22 acappella! Hopefully people will still be glad to listen to me at the end of that!

I took the weekend off and did very little work, so now I'm behind again. Oh well. We don't have classes Thursday through Monday so that we can properly attend to the Holy Week services. I am thankful that this year I will not be a sacristan.

A blessed Holy Week to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home