Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cleaning Frenzy

I'm a cleaning fiend. I figure an apartment should be deeply cleaned at least once every year and a half. Those of you who have commented that I never invite anyone over have failed to notice the lack of space in my little abode. Two people makes for a crowd here, and you have to turn sideways to go around the furniture. The lack of space also means there's no place to put anything, so cleaning becomes a challenge because every surface is covered with stuff! But I am digging down and can now see the tops of tables. Both clutter and dust have been removed. The bathroom and kitchen (hard to really call it a kitchen, but so be it) have been scrubbed and completely disinfected with multiple cleaners.

Today I bought tulips and daffodils to sit in a glass pitcher on my newly cleaned table. Though we've had springlike weather for a couple of days, the next cold front is coming through. We won't see flowers here for at least another month, so I thought I'd bring spring inside my apartment. I'm not sure which makes me happier, the flowers or the clean table. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home