Monday, March 12, 2007

Almost

But not quite. I know, I know, it's midnight and I should be writing papers, not blog entries. Who would have thought I'd be staying up half the night working during SPRING BREAK???? Perhaps it was the extra daylight that's giving me the energy. Or the panic of tomorrow's deadline has finally set in and given me the adrenalin kick needed to finish. I have to laugh at myself. I just reread the assignment for my church history paper and learned it is 8-10 pages. 8-10. Somehow I had read that as 10 because the other asssignment options all say 10 page minimum. I've got close to 7 pages, and I only have to get to 8, not 10. Yippee! That should give me enough energy to crank them out. (I hate doing papers this way.) My NT paper is about 90% done, but I'm at 0% on its accompanying sermon. That one got extended till Tuesday morning, so I can always wind it up tomorrow. (Assuming I don't sleep all day after staying up with the history paper.)

I got to go for a walk today, and that was really nice. I didn't even need to zip up my coat. I used my extra sunlight time to go walk by the lake for the first time in a long time. There's still some ice on the lagoon and the lake, but it's rapidly melting, and most of the snow is gone now.

I'm not posting again until I'm really done. No really.

2 Comments:

At 3/12/2007 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I should be writing papers, not blog entries"

Naw. Here's a vote for blog entries. What does everyone else say?

 
At 3/14/2007 5:50 PM , Blogger Merely Human said...

I think my other readers have been too busy writing papers to write blog comments (or read blogs!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home