I'm sthick
With a head cold/sinus thingy. It's no fun. I can't breathe through my nose. I cough. I sneeze. I hope it will pass soon.
i thank You God for most this amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes (e.e. cummings)
2 Comments:
I'b god a code id by node.
(But happy Mardi Gras anyway! Mardi Gras! Whee!!)
Praying that you're feeling better soon, for St. Andrews in the Pines and for the whole church. It's a painful time. If I've learnt anything from the study of church history its that Christians have been bickering with one another since the begining, we create schism, and behave badly. Yet, we endure. I find this oddly comforting most of the time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home