Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SNOW

We are getting snow at last. Yesterday I woke up to 3-4" of beautiful snow coating trees and roofs and cars. Today it is blowing snow. I have no idea how much there is because it keeps blowing everywhere, but it's probably the most we've had since I've been here.

My time in VA was good. I was surrounded by crowds of people for three days at diocesan Council, so now this introvert is hiding in her cave. Yesterday I took a two hour nap after class and still was able to go to sleep by 11:30 last night. I was wiped out. No real news from Council, though our interim bishop did a good job of running it. It was great to see friends and to meet the new rector of my sponsoring church.

Back to work. Much to do. Not much time in which to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home