Tuesday, December 26, 2006

2nd Day of Christmas

It's been great being home. I had a wonderful visit with Cliff on Saturday - we had lunch for 4 hours. It was so good to catch up on old and new. How glad we are that we're not in high school anymore. Went to church twice on Christmas Eve. Am enjoying sitting in the congregation for almost the last time for those services. Also saw Lee and Jill on Christmas Eve and got to hear what's new with them. Yesterday was our usual quiet Christmas Day at home. Today Mom and I had a tea for her book club. It was fun to put on, and we got to use my Grandmother's silver tea service for the first time.

I leave on Thursday to drive to Kentucky to stay with a seminary friend over night and then I'll be back in Chicago on the 29th. I know Zoya is missing me. I've been petting many other cats. School starts again on the 3rd. After the first week of school I will be DONE with my sacristan job. Yippee!

I hope everyone is having a peaceful and joy-filled Christmas season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home