I'm Dreaming...
of a white Friday. We're supposed to get 8"-14" of snow tonight and tomorrow. That may be as much as I've ever seen fall at once. I've been where there was that much on the ground, but last year we only got about 8" in one of the snowfalls and after that didn't have a lot of snow at all. It was this weekend last year that we got a lot of snow.
Please send healthy thoughts my way. Though my cough is slowly improving, my back pain has gotten worse. Speculations on what disease I might have include pleurisy (or blue roses), broken ribs, and whooping cough. I still think I've just pulled a muscle, but I will probably try to trek through the blizzard to the clinic tomorrow to make sure. Sigh... Still haven't started the long Ethics paper.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home