Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back to the Doctor

For those of you following my recent health issues, I went back to the doctor this morning about my back pain. My cough has gotten better, but my back keeps getting worse. She took an x-ray. There's no sign of anything. She says that it seems muscular but that it should have improved by now. She gave me a muscle relaxer that I can't really take during the day and a prescription form of Alleve. If I don't feel better in two days I'm supposed to go back and get a CAT scan. There's a very slim possibility of a blood clot, but she didn't think I had one. Unfortunately all this pain and all my activities at school have made it impossible for me to write my Ethics paper. I doubt I'll write very well on muscle relaxers, but one can hope.

Also, please keep my dad in your thoughts. He's having some health problems as well.

I've been reflecting on the fact that I always seem to get sick during Advent. Hmmm....

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2006 2:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they didn't recommend you for a DOG scan. Had one once and thought I'd lost part of my mind.

Writing on muscle relaxants might be much better than you think. Though the professoriat might have other ideas.

All the best to your dad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home