Friday, December 01, 2006

Wimpy Snow

Although many other areas were hard hit, we only got a few inches. I did not go to the clinic. A friend told me their power was out this morning and so they were backed up and didn't have appointments. Instead I have been mostly quiet today, applying ice and heating pad to my back and trying not to talk much. If I stay perfectly still with my back supported, then I don't cough and my back doesn't hurt. A fellow seminarian carried my laundry to and from the basement so that I could actually do the laundry today. Still haven't started the Ethics paper, but I am 3/4 of the way done with the sermon and maybe 1/4 of the way done with the other paper.

The main theme of my sermon is a line from the Psalm for that day - "Our God will come and will not keep silence." Something to ponder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home