Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I got back to Chicago on Friday, after spending an evening in Berea with my friend, Janey. Have been resting and catching up on the many things that need to get done before I start class on Wednesday. This is the most rested I've felt before starting a seminary quarter, so I'm hoping that means I'll be able to do more than just survive this one. Last night we wild seminarians rang in the new year twice, once on eastern time and once on central time. It was all I could do to stay awake till midnight. The General Ordination Exams start tomorrow for the seniors, so they are all getting ready. Next year I'll be facing those at about this time. They're like Sewanee comps, only harder and more inconsistently evaluated.

Happy New Year, all! I hope 2007 brings everyone health and joy. My dad is doing better, and my back is almost healed. I'm hoping to take up yoga this quarter to start getting back in shape. Love to all!

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 9:47 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Hello, fellow human! :waves: Thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home