Yes, I've been to the Doctor
For those of you following my health saga, I have now been to the doctor about the sinus infection or cold that I have. She gave me a prescription for a more powerful symptom reliever. Apparently psuedefed (sp?) is preferable to DayQuil, though I usually prefer the latter. She also recommended a nasal spray and gave me a prescription for an antibiotic if I don't start feeling better by the end of the week. I don't want to take it if I don't need it. I'll keep you posted.
In other news, I am now free of the sacristy, and to celebrate, I didn't go to Eucharist today. (Okay, it was also because I was still at the clinic, but I didn't rush back to school to hover.)

2 Comments:
Yay drugs!
Sudafed, and I can't get a reasonable substitute here in Germany, so sometimes when I'm in the States I stock up, but I have to be careful that I don't stock up so much that the clerks think I want to use it to cook up some crystal meth. Plus I've heard that Sudafed is becoming not-really-over-the-counter for reasons of meth. On the other other hand, I seem to be less allergic to Germany in recent years, though maybe it's just climate change. I'll let you know around Pentecost, which is when the allergy-inducing bits seem to bloom.
And get fully well soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home