Sunday, March 18, 2007

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader
 

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
 
Literate Good Citizen
 
Book Snob
 
Fad Reader
 
Non-Reader
 
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

4 Comments:

At 3/19/2007 5:01 PM , Blogger Heidi Haverkamp said...

Where did you find this, Merely?

 
At 3/20/2007 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew there was a reason we got along so well. I, too, am dedicated. I'm a little less obsessive-compulsive (though we probably knew that already) and ever so slightly more the good citizen. Snob, fad and non- all basically the same.

Although the reasons that one notices my breadth of reading and not the sagging of the floors are 1) I know live on the ground floor, much less prone to saggage; and 2) a good three-quarters of the books never made it to Germany.

 
At 3/20/2007 10:13 AM , Blogger Merely Human said...

Yes, well, I live in a cinder block apartment so the floor doesn't really sag, but since the shelves on each of my bookcases are sagging in the middle, I figured that counted. And I gave away about 15 boxes of books before moving here!

 
At 3/22/2007 5:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fifteen boxes, and none to me! :(

Ok, so it wouldn't have been practical to get them to Germany, and there has been a moratorium declared (not to say imposed) on having a net increase of my books in the apartment (when new books are bought, old ones have to go to the office or somewhere), and I do have at least a year's worth of reading bought but not yet read. But still. Books. Chosen by Lauren's good taste. Out of reach. Wah.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home