Today + Quiz
I found out that my insurance will cover the car damage, and possibly the school's insurance will, too, so that's good news. I'm down to 3 days of school. By this time in a week the Commencement that ate my life will be over and only a memory. My major project that I MUST do this weekend in order to keep my sanity next week is an Ethics paper on Same-Sex Blessings. At least I've started the reading this afternoon. We have a picnic tomorrow but a regular day of class on Monday.
In the interest of procrastinating, I tried out this quiz that I found over at Beth's. I went back and changed the answers to see if I could come up with a different outcome, but even when I changed the things I wasn't sure of, this was still the outcome.
| Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence |
![]() You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well. An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly. You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view. A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary. You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator. |


3 Comments:
Seems like a lot of Sewanee alums get that result.
For more details, try this one.
http://www2.bgfl.org/bgfl2/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks3/ict/multiple_int/questions/questions.cfm
--Sanba38
Thanks for the link. I think I've taken a multiple intelligences test like that before. This came out with me at the top in naturalistic which didn't surprise me at all.
Aw dang!
My dominant intelligence is...
"none."
(I'm guessing you've also seen the news story about the civil union in NJ of two [male] Episcopal priests? One is a Sewanee grad...)
(extra note for ecce b sanba: Is your top ten reason #3 too much like the old country?)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home