School Work - Done
Well, most of my school work is done for this year. I've finished the Ethics paper, and though it isn't a particularly good paper, it is mostly done. I'll reread it for grammar tomorrow, but it would take too much work to get the argument to be better. My paper for the dean's class is also mostly done. Just need to reread and perhaps add some concluding remarks. That leaves a little reading (well, a lot, really, but I'm only going to get to a little) and the last of the Commencement planning. I have 3 meetings in the next 48 hours about it, and then it will just be getting through the whole thing. A few more days and then I'll be able to sleep again. If it weren't for Commencement I'd actually be in great shape for the end of a quarter. So, it's probably good I had something else to keep me in workaholic mode.
Today is Pentecost. We had a lovely baptism at church. The sun came out after a day full of rain yesterday. It looks like it's going to be 75 and partly cloudly on Friday. We're going to hope for good weather and no cicadas!

1 Comments:
Go and catch a falling star,
Get with child a mandrake root,
Tell me where all past years are,
Or who cleft the Devil's foot,
Teach me to hear mermaids singing,
Or keep off envy's stinging,
And find
What wind
Serves to advance an honest mind.
Oops, sorry, thought you said Donne.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home