California Bound
Rental cars have become my current nightmare! I had just gotten used to the idea that I would have to pay a $150 drop off fee to take my rental car to the airport in CA when they called to tell me that it's a $350 drop off fee. And I have to pay a $50 drop off fee to take the rental car I have while my car is in the shop to the airport today. Good grief! I guess I'm just going to go out there and hope another solution will appear to me. I may have to impose some more on my friend Cliff and hope he'll cart me around some more.
Other than the damn rental cars, I am all set. I'm ready to go. And I don't leave until 7 tonight. Even though I'm going to head to the airport way early to avoid nasty construction, I still have a couple of hours to go. This never happens. Though I am usually early to things like meetings and chapel, I am never early for leaving to travel. I could start a more deep cleaning of the apartment, but it feels like a vacation day, so I don't really have the motivation. I guess I'll fix lunch, take a walk, and then go to the airport really, really early.
I'm not quite sure what to expect from Hoffman. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. I've never been to Napa, so I'm eager to see it. I'll be gone until June 25, so no blogging until after that. Have a great couple of weeks, everyone. Hopefully I'll have good stories and pictures when I return - and hopefully I will have survived the rental car trauma!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home