Post-Hoffman Weekend
During the weekend after the process I stayed at the cutest motel in Stinson Beach run by a guy named Frodo. I got to stay in the room he called the hobbit hole. It's the picture with the vines growing over the door. Stinson Beach is between the ocean and Mt. Talmapais. I hiked there on two of the days and will post some of those pictures next. I also went to Muir Woods, a coastal redwood forest. I took some pictures, but there's no way to capture the deep peacefulness of a redwood forest. The days were warm and the nights were really chilly. No humidity. I could live in California.

1 Comments:
"Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole and that means comfort."
Frodo not only lives, apparently he lives well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home