Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Pause in Moving

Today I needed a break. I've been unable to sleep past 5-6am for almost two weeks now, and I am so exhausted. So today I opened a bank account, bought a few groceries, and went to see Prince Caspian. I was disappointed in the movie but glad to have a little down time.

I also got to drive into my new garage and eat lunch sitting on my deck because temps were cooler and humidity was lower. I met some more neighbors when I walked through the neighborhood. Everyone is so friendly here. The movers aren't coming till Saturday, so I have a couple more days to shop and rest a bit before the next phase hits. Mom and Dad arrive Monday night. Hopefully I'll have a lot unpacked by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home