Sunday, May 25, 2008

More graduation

My blog seems to be all about pictures these days, but here are a few more graduation photos. I'm surprised they turned out so well considering how terrible I felt that day. But my joy at graduating shone through the head cold. I have my mom to thank for taking all these pictures.

I'm home now from vacation and spent the day relaxing and then began packing. Two bookshelves are empty now. Ready to go to my Hickory Neck office. The whole time I was on vacation I was in bed by 10, but now I don't seem sleepy at midnight. Time changes are funny. I'll spend the week packing and visiting with people, and then I'll be off to the preaching conference. Moving plans have gotten complicated, but I'm hoping to get them settled later in the week. Happy Memorial Day, everyone.




Me with my field ed supervisor, Daphne.



Me with my advisor, Paula.



Me with my classmate and friend, Les.



Me with two proud parents.

1 Comments:

At 5/29/2008 6:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off-topic: Apparently you have a blog doppelganger

http://feminary.blogspot.com/

bloppelganger?

Interesting what bubbles up from the net sometimes, no?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home