Graduation Vacation
We have wireless at the B&B where we're staying in Glenwood Springs, CO. Today I am a little better, but the sinus infection has wreaked havoc with this trip. First, on the ascent in the plane I wondered if my head would literally explode before the pressure let up, and then each time we've changed elevations in CO, my ears have clogged. I have alternated between not being able to hear and not being able to breathe. Yesterday we went to some Vapor Caves which were 124 degrees inside, and I tried to sweat out the infection. We went in the evening to the hot springs. Each time my sinuses cleared, only to get worse an hour later.
But the scenery is gorgeous, and I can certainly see why they call CO God's country. Our B&B couldn't be better with a spectacular view of Mt. Sopris. We went to Aspen today and hiked on a road that was closed because of a rock slide. I had trouble breathing in Aspen. I've never had altitude problems before, and I've been in the Alps, but here I'm struggling. Today I'm a little better, though, and hopefully I'll keep improving each day.
Here are a few pictures, and more will follow.
The Red Rooster Inn, our B&B.
The view of Mt. Sopris from our B&B.
Mom and Dad headed out on our hike closer to the Maroon Bells mountains.
Mom and Dad and me at Little Annie's in Aspen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home