Writing, writing, writing
I am a writing machine. Last week I preached twice, wrote a book report, a field ed self-evaluation, a critical incident, a reading reflection, and some other things I can't remember. This weekend I finished two papers. Good news is that I turned one of them in. It had been a dialogue paper in which I emailed chunks of paper to the professor and received feedback on each chunk. Last night I pushed through and turned in what I hoped was the finished product. Lo and behold, it was finished, and apparently it was "A" work. Yay.
Now there are two papers left. The durn GOE ethics paper and the 15 page paper for my class on Christian Redemption. I haven't started the long one yet. The GOE one hurts my brain. Finishing is so close I can almost taste it, and yet I can't quite get finished. Soon... Soon...
At least spring has arrived for the most part. The forsythia didn't do well this year, but the tulip trees are spectacular. I saw the first crabapples blooming today. I hope they will be in full bloom for Commencement. It's a week from Friday. So close.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home