Waste of time
Another day of my life has been sacrificed to the General Ordination Exams, and I'm not even finished with one of the questions. I bet that in the Kingdom of Heaven, GOEs are very important. In fact, I would assume that Jesus would rank these tests right up there with his other commandments. "Love God, love your neighbor, and take tests if you want to proclaim the good news. Don't bother about picking up your cross and following me, instead there will be written exams about the historic prayer books." Yeah, I bet he meant to put that in the Sermon on the Mount.
Still bitter? Yup.

2 Comments:
What are the 2 new questions?
many of us have been there, and done that - not that it makes it any easier!
I had 16 questions to answer last fall to make up for one unsatisfactory answer ... you'll get through it, and the patience you learn may prepare you for all kinds of tedium ... what does not kill us makes us stronger - I guess...
It will all be over soon!!
Blessings,
Peter+
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home