Monday, March 10, 2008

A few more pictures

Tonight I came home from dinner to a message from the senior warden at Hickory Neck. He said they had announced yesterday that I was coming, and I got a standing ovation. Quite extraordinary considering only a small handful of them had even met me. It's easy to get excited about starting to work there. He said they wanted to know why I wasn't starting until July, and he explained to them that it would be to their benefit to let me graduate from seminary. :)

A few more pictures below. The first one is in the new chapel. The second one is in the historic chapel that has just been renovated, and the third is a part of what will be my office.




1 Comments:

At 3/10/2008 9:36 PM , Blogger Rev. Jane Austen said...

You will look nice in red. I can imagine they must be so excited. Only a few had to meet you; your reputation now precedes you!! ;-)

They are lucky to have you in so many ways.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home