Point of Clarification
A few posts back I was ranting about some things I'd read on conservative church blogs. I think I was not clear, though, that those were not blogs of students at conservative seminaries. Nor were the offending remarks made by the bloggers themselves. They were comments made on conservative church blogs to the posting of the letter from Seabury's dean about the changes at Seabury. Some commenters actually very kindly said that they'd miss the "Lavabo Bowl," the annual football competition between Seabury and Nashotah House.
Anyway, I wanted to clear the air about seminarians at other seminaries. I suppose it's possible that some of the objectionable comments were made by seminarians, but I'm choosing to think they were not and to assume that anyone in seminary would have compassion for fellow seminarians disrupted in their process, even if we do differ about other things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home