Monday, February 18, 2008

Fried Brain

I can't find my thank you notes. I have about 50,000 (or at least 50) ordination thank you notes to write, and I had actually written some of them, and now I can't find them. I know where I left them. They should be right on the dining room table with all my other stuff. But they aren't there, and I can't find them. I keep looking in all the same places, but they're not there. I've even checked the trash since I actually threw away a check earlier this year. Nope.

I think my brain has hit overload. I'm so exhausted, and there's so much to do. I managed to double book myself for a job interview in VA and a field ed class that only meets 4 times a semester. Needless to say the job interview will win out since it involves plane tickets, but it would have been so easy not to schedule them at the same time. I've also double-booked myself on several other less major events. Sigh... I thought this semester was going to be a little easier.

4 Comments:

At 2/18/2008 7:19 PM , Blogger Raisin said...

Final semester IS fried brain. I think the problem is that your brain dwells in multiples places. It's the "already but not yet!"

 
At 2/18/2008 7:56 PM , Blogger KNS said...

I hope that your trip went OK; that kind of thing always sucks. In the meantime, "Dr. Ridley" has a reinvigorated blog effort: Anglo-Catholic Street Preacher at acstreetpreacher.blogspot.com...just started, but we'll see how it develops.

 
At 2/19/2008 6:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you find them sur la table?
Did you find them in a wad?
Were they there beside the door
Or perhaps upon the floor?
Did you look high in the air?
Did you find them anywhere?

 
At 2/19/2008 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is your brain. This is your brain in seminary. Any questions?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home