Sshh...
I have a call! But shhh... don't tell anyone. The congregation won't be told until the end of March, and in the small Episcoworld, we don't want to leak the news. I know, I know, I'm posting it on a blog, but I don't think any of them know my blogsite. Particularly if you live in VA, please don't share the news with anyone. But I know that many of my readers have been tracking my progress, and so I wanted to share the good news. If you're interested in more info, feel free to email me and I'll give you details as long as you promise not to tell. Otherwise I might have to shoot you.
I'm very excited. I asked to have until tomorrow to think and pray about my decision, but I woke up this morning and knew I didn't need to wait that long. I feel like it's a great match for me. I was offered the job immediately after my interview - there's something very appealing about being wanted! The whole visit was wonderful, and I'm very much looking forward to starting in July! Yay, God!

6 Comments:
Yay, Lauren, too! Allel.....oops, almost said it!!
Huzzah!
awesome! That is truly awesome :)
yay
yay
yay
yay
(those are very quiet cheers...)
yay! yay! yay!
(and even though I'm feeling very uppercase about it, I'm using the lowercase "yay!" 'cause I'm keeping it quiet, as requested...)
Funny - I didn't read Doug's comment until after I hit "publish"
Great minds thinking alike and all, I suppose....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home