Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break?

There is no spring in my spring break. We're having snow again. There has also been very little break in my spring break. I spent Tuesday fretting over the GOEs, and then yesterday, after spending the morning writing a paper, I spent the rest of the day at the Apple store getting my computer fixed after it froze up and refused to start. My computer is over 4 years old, but I have been hoping that it would last me until I move back to VA. Then I can think about getting a new one when I have employment and a pay check. There are so many papers, projects, sermons and reading to get done. Have I mentioned that I'm ready for school to be over? People keep telling me to enjoy the remaining time. But there's no time to enjoy the remaining time. Seminary is ending the way it started, with me too busy to enjoy anything. Not much longer...

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2008 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take SOME time to just stop. You will get everything done. You always do. See a movie, take a nap, read a non-theological and fluffy book. Self care starts now!

But venting is healthy too.

It is not nearly as long as it has been. At least you are where you HAVE an Apple Store!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home