Monday, April 28, 2008

Bathrooms

Even the bathrooms in my new home are great!


Guest bath downstairs. It has another sink plus a shower and tub.



This is actually the small bathroom in the room that will be my office.



These two pictures are of the master bath that also has a skylight.

5 Comments:

At 4/28/2008 4:25 PM , Blogger Rainy Rector said...

the masater bath has a shower AND a tub??? You are going to be WAAAYYY too pampered!

 
At 4/28/2008 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl....you have sure got a lot of bathrooms to clean!!!
R

 
At 4/29/2008 6:09 PM , Blogger Emily Williams said...

does your house come furnished with all that nice stuff or do you have to decorate it yourself?

 
At 4/29/2008 9:43 PM , Blogger Merely Human said...

I wish some of that nice stuff came with the house, but sadly I will have to provide my own. I'm not sure it will ever look as good!

 
At 4/30/2008 4:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaping Greenly Pictures of Houses!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home