Monday, April 21, 2008

Possibility

I think I've found a house. I don't want to jinx it, but I'm putting in an offer today. When I know more I'll post more.

It's been a fun, long, exhausting weekend of house hunting and meeting people. Being at church yesterday at Hickory Neck was wonderful. The people are so kind and so friendly. No offense to everyone who lives in other parts of the country, but it's good to be back in the South! I'm born a southerner, and the South is my home. I've missed it, though I've been grateful to experience another part of the country. But I'm ready to go home. Williamsburg is really lovely, especially with azaleas and dogwoods blooming. By the time I get back here the crape myrtles may have started.

I fly back tomorrow. It will be hard to re-enter the world of finishing school. But only a little longer and that will be over and I can start thinking about my new life.

2 Comments:

At 4/21/2008 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It won't ever be too long before you're home again to spend your favorite season?

 
At 4/22/2008 12:39 AM , Blogger Dr. KNS said...

Hooray! I'm keeping my fingers (and a few toes) crossed that the seller takes you up on it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home