Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mostly Done!

Okay, so I haven't actually turned the paper in yet because I'm going to give it one more reading in the morning, but the draft is finished. My last class ended at 4:00. I will cantor at two services tomorrow and then my liturgical duties will be done.

I AM DONE WITH SEMINARY!!! Or at least mostly done. I guess all done doesn't really come till Friday. But I'm very, very close. Hallelujah!

2 Comments:

At 5/13/2008 8:49 PM , Blogger Lee said...

YAY!!!!!

Light... meet tunnel.... Tunnel... meet Light...

Good for you :) - I can feel your joy all the way over here.

 
At 5/13/2008 10:01 PM , Blogger Merely Human said...

The light is so beautiful after being in the tunnel for so long...
I think it will take awhile to sink in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home