Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More about Moving

Today I bought a house. I also bought a mattress and a sofa. I fell in love with one of the first ones I saw. I'm posting a picture below of the sold sign on my house and the sofa. I'm also considering the matching love seat and chair, but I need to make sure I have room first.

Tonight the temperature cooled down and the humidity dropped and a breeze came up, so I went over to my house and then walked around the pond. It has fountains in it now. I sat on the swing in the gazebo, and turtles swam up to look at me. It was delightful, and I could hardly believe that I live there now.

The mattress arrives Thursday, and the sofa arrives Saturday. Hopefully my stuff will arrive Friday or Saturday. The phone works there now and there's an answering machine. Hopefully I'll track down the Verizon package soon and then I'll have Internet there. My hosts have been lovely and took me out to dinner tonight.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home